by and for intensives
You’re not normal.
If you were, you wouldn’t be here. You wouldn’t be the kind of leader you are.
And you have the biggest heart in the world.
You wonder: can I have my ethics and still HAVE a company?
How do I make the right decisions?
How do I preserve my vision?
Is anyone out here real?
You think: there’s GOT to be a way to do it all. There HAS TO.
Nothing is impossible, I just have to figure it out.
We are innovators and founders and inventors, because most of what we can dream doesn’t exist.
We are the people who stand on the threshold between obvious and impossible.
Because to us, the impossible is obvious, and the paradox is just a good challenge.
Money AND ethics.
Leadership AND community AND efficacy.
Seize the power AND keep your integrity.
Yes. Yes you can.
Here’s what makes you good…and what you’re tripping over:
- You’re a class-A rationalizer. You can make everything sound reasonable.
- You can do anything, but about half the time you try to bullshit your way out of it.
- You’re fast. You think fast and make giant intuitive leaps that make no sense to everyone else. Sometimes you get there and realize you haven’t built the road yet.
- You trust your gut before you trust the data. And you’re usually right. Usually.
- You don’t mess around with small talk. You want relationships but sometimes they’re hard to sustain.
- You are visionary. Your ideas are conceived on a massive scale. Finding and following through are tricky.
As an intensive, you see the world differently, and you interact with it differently…and you need your ass kicked and prodded and encouraged differently.
You need to stop wasting your energy.
You need a coach who can see through the rationalizing, make the leaps of intuition, trust your gut (but know when to call BS), dive in just as deep, and tell you when you’re thinking too small.
That’s what I do.
I’ve been doing this work for over a decade. Let’s talk and see how I can help you. Click here to book an appointment.